Date Posted: November 28, 2017
A. Unacceptable Use
SBS requires that all customers and other users of SBS’s webpages (the “Service”) conduct themselves with respect for others. In particular, observe the following rules in your use of the Service:
1) Privacy: SBS does not collect your data. SBS does not knowingly participate in feeding the data marketplace. SBS cannot control, and is not responsible for, modalities (networks and/or machines) you use to access our website and we are not responsible or liable for any data collection that results from data collection accomplished by entities controlling those modalities.
Pleased do not violate the privacy rights of any person associated with the SBS website. Do not collect or disclose any personally identifiable information without each holder’s written permission. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft.
2) Intellectual Property: SBS works hard to avoid infringing the IP rights of others. Please do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity represented on the SBS website. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship from the SBS site without the written permission of the copyright holder. Direct inquires and/or requests to the webmaster.
3) Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website related to the Service.
4) Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
5. Consequences of Violation
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. SBS reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit.
C. Reporting Unacceptable Use
SBS requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail using this form. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
D. Revision of AUP
Vendor may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending the user written notice thereof. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.